Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Important than Politics?



After months and months of the GOP debates and analysis the Iowa Caucus is next week and now you the people will decide who the GOP candidate will be.

I started the journey back in May analyzing the candidates and started out leaning towards Herman Cain. Over the months before Herman Cain backed out I was backing Ron Paul and continue to. That is my decision what is yours?

I am going to shift focus from strictly politics (still will talk about politics, but branch out more) to things that are more applicable and frankly less dividing.

My final plea towards the GOP primaries is

Vote on your principles even if it isn't Ron Paul

Think liberty and freedom

Don't vote only on who is electable, but who you want to get elected

Know your candidate and where they stand

We are the future of America and I believe we can agree (even if not on the candidate) that we are on the wrong path and that we need to be informed.

The Bantam Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment